1. Print one of your photos large, and put it on the wall in your home or office.
2. Put together an online photography portfolio.
3. Prepare your work for exhibition.
4. Print your ten best photos and have a non-photographer critique them.
5. Make a list of ten locations you want to shoot this year.
6. Learn photography with a photo essay.
7. Shoot night photography in your own city.
8. Create a photography bucket list.
9. Photograph a sunrise or sunset.
There are a fixed number of sunrises and sunsets to be enjoyed in a lifetime, do the math and do not waste any of them.